Best Homemade Green spinach Artichoke Dip!At a minumum of one party odds are you’ve attempted the shop-bought chilled green spinach artichoke dip, the cold kind that’s loaded with mayo. This version is offered warm and melty and 100 occasions better!
Green spinach artichoke dip is my personal favorite type of savory dip. It's a lot flavor, I really like the taste pairing of veggies, and who are able to resist everything cheese?
This is actually the ultimate party dip! I’m yet to satisfy somebody that doesn’t like it.
Should you start eating this before dinner it might just rapidly become my dinner since you can’t give up eating it!
I shared a stove-top version a couple of years back however this baked version is becoming my go-to. You’ll love how there’s no looking after this process, just mix and bake.
What Ingredients get into Green spinach Artichoke Dip?
- Cream cheese
- Sour cream
- Garlic clove
- Canned artichokes
- Frozen green spinach
Steps to make Green spinach and Artichoke Dip
- Preheat oven to 350 levels. Spray a little (4 – 5 cup) baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Inside a mixing bowl stir together cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, garlic clove, parmesan, mozzarella and pepper.
- Stir in artichokes and green spinach.
- Spread mixture evenly into prepared baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven until heated through and melty, about twenty minutes.
- Serve warm.
What Must I Serve with this particular?
- Tortilla chips
- Hearty crackers
- Toasted baguette slices (crostini)